Wednesday 6 April 2011

Free People. YUM

What is it about doing loads of work that makes you want to blog so much?! I suppose its the fact that spending days endlessly searching for an American brand you discover lots of intresting stuff you just have to share. anyway I already know Free People and before I realised it was completely wrong for my brief I did slowly start to love the brand. I actually dont think there is a shop similar to the UK maybe Im wrong because I dont know all the shops but theres something so seductive about the brand. I think its kind of Topshop meet bohemian and not everyone you see in the street is wearing it. Anyway here are a few on my newest favourites, there quite pricey but worth it. Also love the styling of the models in these photos.









No comments:

Post a Comment