Sunday 19 February 2012

Pentland HQ


After being selected to present my Boxfresh campaign to the Pentland head quarters, myself and four others took a trip down to London on Wednesday. We were given a tour around the impressive head offices; from chill out zones to Olympic style swimming pools, it was far from your standard office. We then presented each of our ideas to a select group of Pentland representatives, which I have to admit was rather nerve wrecking but we all received really positive feedback. After that we were given a voucher to spend in their store, to which I stayed true to my brand and purchased a Boxfresh t-shirt. All in all it was a really good day, it was such a great opportunity to present our ideas and visit the head offices. If you didn’t have chance to check out my video that I posted in the summer have a look here and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment