Sunday 8 July 2012

the power of Youtube



Anyone who has a blog knows that it takes a lot of reading and searching through websites for inspiration, today I read through a lot of rubbish but eventually I found this. Ad agency BBH created a short tutorial on 'how to look your best the morning after' but the video is not quite the make up advice you'd expect. The ametuer style video shows an abused women giving tips on how to cover up any bruising and cuts with the help of make up and the use of accessories. As soon as I realised what the video was supporting I was taken back by the idea. Combining the simple concept of Youtube tutorials with the message 'Dont cover it up' has such a strong impact. Its not an easy issue to tackle but its possibly one of my favourite ads of seen in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment