Monday 24 October 2011

My Style.

 
Earings Aldo £4, Shirt Cow Vintage £1, Trousers Cow Vintage £1, Shoes Ebay £4
Handthong - Lucky sixpence company

Ive been thinking about doing styling photos for a while now and I suppose Ive just not had the
confidence to actually do them. Its not a way for me to try pose like a model and put on my most expensive
piece of designer clothing, for me I want to show what I wear and how I wear it. Last month when I went to London fashion week I was surrounded by some of the most stylish people in London and when I looked at what I was wearing I realised my whole outfit was under £30. A little embarassing but at the same time it made me think that alot of things I buy are really cheap. Starting with this oufit.

Photos taken by Kai Cem Narin.

2 comments:

  1. yay! you look amazing Stef! keep em coming xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! you look so pretty and what you are wearing is just divine :D! Also dont be embarrassed about the price of an outfit - sometimes its not just about the label, its how you wear it! :)!

    ReplyDelete