Monday 31 October 2011

Vice Gore-nography


Ive chosen a gory themed photoshoot to post about tonight as it is Halloween. Last week
I attended the Vice.com launch party in Nottingham which reminded me how much I love Vice magazine.
As you can see in this photoshoot by Tom Beard, Vice magazine isnt afraid to stand out. These quite gruesome photos were plastered across their new website along other intresting articles. I find Vice magazine really quite refreshing, we are constantly surrounded by generic advertising and boring photoshoots and seeing imagery like this gives you hope that there are more interesting publications out there. I really like the ideas that come through in this shoot, definately making a statement, the models obvious posing is quite a witty and unusual approach.

Have a look at more from Vice

No comments:

Post a Comment