Sunday 20 November 2011

LDN: Street Art


The first of many posts about my week spent in London is on Street Art. This seems to be my new fascination, without even looking for it, I was surounded by various types of wall art from the cookie monster to amazing portraits. These photos were taken in and around Shoreditch, and each one stood out to me, more so than the vintage sale signs on brick lane. I cannot wait to go to Berlin in January and continue to find these amazing pieces of art, I have also seen a couple of books I would like to invest in starting with Art in the Streets. I think this will be a new hobby for me so keep looking for more street art photos.

1 comment:

  1. The first image is buy an artist called ROA, nice little collection you've got here stef :) x

    ReplyDelete