Sunday 6 November 2011

Three Floor Press Day


After handing out my business cards at London Fashion Week I recieved an invitation to 
a press day for the new online fashion label, Three Floor. Taking place at the House of St. Barnabas in Soho, I was invited to view the first collection and review it on my blog. I was so pleased I had been invited to the event as it is a great place to network and get my blog noticed. I arrived at the launch at 11am, located in the beautiful victorian house the clothing was displayed in boutique like style where I was introduced to the two designers who talked me through the collection. Starting with the stunning laser cut dresses, their aim is attention detail, creating one off pieces with delicate finishes. In contrast to the dresses hung the softest jumpers ever, the simple mint green and white geometric designs are a must have for this winter. Moving onto their  biker inspired range were snakeskin prints, padded leather and two toned shirts. The designs were a fresh take on current trends, from jewelled collars to intricate detailing Three Floor is a brand to watch out for. Ive already got my eye on various pieces of the collection, follow this link to their website to see more.



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous clothes and how amazing do those little snacks look! What an amazing opportunity, well done Stef!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them already! Well done Stef, looks like you had a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stef this looks amazing and the photos are beautiful! So happy! love love love x

    ReplyDelete