Friday 13 January 2012

My Style: Three Floor

 Blouse Three Floor - £78, Leggings H&M - £15, Shoe Boots Miss Selfridge - £35, Earrings Urban Outfitters - £10, Double finger ring Miss Selfridge - £6

After viewing the Three Floor collection in November, I knew I had to buy their stunning D’VIL Shirt. Falling in love with its embellished collar and asymmetric cut, it was my well-deserved early Christmas present. I have been so busy with work and this is the first chance I’ve had to photograph it. Along with my killer new shoes boots, that are painfully gorgeous, I couldn’t wait to blog this look. Going to Berlin on Monday, this might have to be an essential outfit to debut. Would definitely recommend indulging in one of Three Floor's exclusive designs, look at their website for more - http://threefloorfashion.com/index.php


No comments:

Post a Comment