Wednesday 25 January 2012

my trip to berlin.

 


Back from my university trip to Berlin and I’m straight back into my never-ending workload. Had to
post about Berlin and what a fantastic city it is. Although it consisted of a ridiculous amount of walking which isn’t usually my kinda thing, it was well worth it. I have to say, in terms of our course I’m not sure how much Berlin had to offer, in terms of a holiday it was exactly what I needed. Amazing dinners, stunning sites and hilarious moments made the trip. Would definitely recommend it for its alternative street art and nightlife however much to my surprise I didn’t manage to snap many stylish people. With so much to see and do, six days just didn’t seem enough.

Will be updating my Berlin blog soon, for more about my trip visit,

No comments:

Post a Comment